Our offer, sightseeing and price list
As it happens in every museum, it is the exhibitions that are our greatest attraction. We try to make all of them accessible and interesting and above all to make you like them! They tell the story of the beginnings of the Polish state and the early Middle Ages as well as the history of Gniezno. We currently host six permanent exhibitions and two temporary exhibitions in our Museum. Most of the exhibitions are also available in English.
It takes about 2 hours to visit the entire museum.
You can find out more details in in the visiting regulations section.
ADMISSION TICKET PRICES:
- regular ticket 14 PLN
- reduced price ticket 10 PLN
- family ticket 42 PLN (i.e. a family of at least 2 adults and 2 children)
For groups of more than 10 people
- regular ticket 12 PLN per person
- reduced price group ticket 8 PLN per person
Free entrance on Sundays.
SPECIAL TICKET DISCOUNTS
- Large Family Card: 25% on the ticket price
- Greater Poland Family Card: 25% on the ticket price
- Gniezno Senior Card: 25% on the ticket price